My Blog on Facebook: Request

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
      This is a request to those of you who are on Facebook:

      For my blog entries to be spidered by Blog Network News, I do need 15
      readers.

      Please go to
      http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068
      and become a "reader."

      That's all you need to do.

      Thx!!!

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)

    • Richard Dorsey
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
        Irene, tried to sign up as reader, Safari said site would not connect for my MAC 5. R. Dorsey

        > This is a request to those of you who are on Facebook:
        >
        > For my blog entries to be spidered by Blog Network News, I
        > do need 15
        > readers.
        >
        > Please go to
        > http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068
        > and become a "reader."
        >
        > That's all you need to do.
        >
        > Thx!!!
        >
        > Irene
        >
        > Roman History Reading Group
        > Roman History Books and More (Blog)
        > Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      • Hahn Irene
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
          Richard, that's too bad!

          I just tested it on Safari on my Mac OS 10.4, and it worked for me.

          Do you otherwise have problems logging on to Facebook?

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
            Irene, you expressed a need for 15 names, I tried to comply. Seems I repeatedly have problems using my computer where you succeed, but I keep trying. Since you ask, I reply that have never logged on to Facebook. In re-reading your message below, I note you state, "This is a request to those of you who are on Facebook:" I am not on Facebook and but I did register with them to place my name in response to, "blog entries to be spidered by Blog Network News, I do need 15 readers.". My lack of computer skills is, of course, my problem. I started and continue to be part of a book club for more than twenty years ago. I read most of the books discussed in your group, but never have found a way to log on or join in. I apologize for not being of service. Richard
            Facebook: Request To: "Roman History Roman History Reading Group"<Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com>Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 11:20 AM This is a request to those of you who are on
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
              That's okay, Richard!

              Glad you are reading along with us!

            • markowitzh@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 3, 2008
                I've tried to sign up as a reader on two occasions, Irene, and bombed out
                both times. Am I supposed see something that says the equivalent of "click here
                to become a reader" or is signing up as a reader shorthand for some other
                procedure? Thanks.

                Hal Markowitz

                markowitzh@...
                Home 704-442-4040
                Cell 704-724-9296

                In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:21:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                irenesbooks@... writes:

                _http://apps.http://aphttp://apps.<WBRhttp://apphttp://appshttp:_
                (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068)

                Read reviews on AOL Autos.

              • Hahn Irene
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 3, 2008
                  Ha, what did you try to sign up for?

                  On Aug 3, 2008, at 10:27 AM, markowitzh@... wrote:

                  > I've tried to sign up as a reader on two occasions, Irene, and
                  > bombed out
                  > both times. Am I supposed see something that says the equivalent of
                  > "click here
                  > to become a reader" or is signing up as a reader shorthand for some
                  > other
                  > procedure? Thanks.
                  >
                  > Hal Markowitz
                  >
                  > markowitzh@...
                  > Home 704-442-4040
                  > Cell 704-724-9296
                  >
                  > In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:21:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                  > irenesbooks@... writes:
                  >
                  > _http://apps.http://aphttp://apps.<WBRhttp://apphttp://appshttp:_
                  > (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068)
                  >
                  > **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
                  > budget?
                  > Read reviews on AOL Autos.
                  > (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?
                  > ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )

                • Hal Markowitz

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 5, 2008
                      Hal, that was only for people who are on facebook for a new facebook
                      blog network feature. I got the needed 20 "readers' already.

                      Thanks anyway.