book chat reminder Wednesday: "Medicus", 7/2/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008

      Title: book chat reminder Wednesday: "Medicus"

      Date: Wednesday July 2, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Location: See notes
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday at the stated time (equivalent of 9:30 EDT) to discuss "Medicus: A Novel of the Roman Empire" by Ruth Downie.

      Hopefully, we can get the chat together at "Google [Web] Talk". I will be available to test the group chat on Monday, June 30 from about 8:30 PM onwards as per my e-mail last week.

      Background on the book: