this comment got lost

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      My apologies, I messed this up:

      Clare wrote: "Like Samantha, I too am in the Uk and try to keep up
      with the reads. I belong to an 18th century literature Yahoo group.
      All their discussion takes place by email though. I agree totally
      with Samantha about finding interesting books through the group.
      thanks to Irene from me too."

      Thanks so much, Clare!

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)

    • Clare Shepherd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
        You're welcome, Irene. I'm sure we all appreciate your work for the
        group.

        Clare