Re: [Roman_History_Books] Re:Internet Relay Chats -- more on freeware

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9, 2008
      Unfortunately, it's *.exe file, i.e., it can't be installed on a
      Macintosh computer.

      We are testing Google Talk / Google Talk on the Web on Wednesday.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

    • Jeepers@Alaska.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 9, 2008
        Greetings Young Miss Irene... more's the
        pity about the McIntosh.  I was not aware that Google was being tested....
        would it be possible to get a 'roadmap' of directions to the
        Google Chat??  Please forgive the profound depths of my ignorance in
        these matters... I would be in luck had I a twelve year old to show
        me the ropes.. not really sure why the knowledge we acquire re computers is
        inversely proportionate to the age of the user.. Thanks in advance of any help:)

        H Lightwell

      • lennep95
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 10, 2008
          --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Samantha" <samantha@...>
          wrote:

          > I also love the blog and have a white mac! Being a Britisher I dont
          > often manage to schedule my work so I can attend the discussions,
          > however, through the group I have found so many more interesting
          > books to read and do try and keep up with the list and found an e-
          > learning course! Whilst I realise that this post is of no help with
          > chat room debate, I just wanted to say a big thank you to Irene and
          > the group for livening up my day and increasing my Roman library on a
          > far too regular basis!
          > regards
          >
          > Samantha
          >
          > --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Beverly & Ian Jennings"
          > <bjennings3@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I love the blog and check it nearly every day. I really enjoy the
          > classical blogger links Irene has listed.

          Thanks for heads-up!

          Irene