Fwd: [Roman_History_Books] Internet Relay Chats -- more on freeware

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      An update to the post below:

      I did a spot of maintenance on the blog: I changed the column order
      for faster loading of the blog posts proper, so the columns referred
      to below in connection with subscriptions are now next to each other,
      to the right of the blog posts.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      Begin forwarded message: