Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 5/7/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 6:25 PM

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equivalent of 9:30 EDT) for the second of three discussions of Ronald Syme's "The Roman Revolution."

      Chapters Chapters XIII to XXII for this chat.

      For more info:

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 6:25 PM

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 6:25 PM

          Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 12:26 PM

            Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008