"Fires of Belenus" Book Review by WRDF

  • williehowie2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      If you can forgive a little shameless promotion, I just wanted to
      broadcast this good review. If, by chance, do read the book, I would
      really be interested to hear if you think I was true to my claim of
      representing the ancient Celts accurately.

      Review from Writers and Readers of Distinctive Fiction.
      Title: Fires of Belenus 4/10/08
      Author: William H Russeth
      Genre: Historical Adventure/Romance
      Length: 377 Pages
      Publisher: Wings ePress (Dec 2007)

      In Fires of Belenus, William H. Russeth pens an adventurous tale
      smartly written. You will shiver in the presence of Druids, cower
      before merciless warriors, and hope in the true spirit of one young
      man named Eoan. With a little romance to soften this ancient Celtic
      world, Mr. Russeth weaves a story that is not only entertaining, but
      surprising in its revealing and intriguing conclusion. I do so want
      to tell you the ending, but I must refrain. All I can say, is, read
      the book! You won't be disappointed.

      Reviewed by Lynda Coker, Writers and Readers of Distinctive Fiction

      For more information and excerpts visit the website:
      http://mysite.verizon.net/resr5omo/whrhomepage/