Chat Reminder Wednesday: Roman Revolution I, 4/16/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008

      Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Roman Revolution I

      Date: Wednesday April 16, 2008
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equivalent of 9:30 EDT) for the first of three discussions of Ronald Syme's "The Roman Revolution."

      Chapters I to XII for this chat.

      For more info:

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2008

        Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Roman Revolution I

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008

          Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Roman Revolution I