Reminder - Second Chat on Hannibal

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000

      Second Chat on Hannibal

      Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
      second chat on "Hannibal" by Ross Leckie.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      See you Wednesday!

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/