Re: irenesbooks@optonline.net sent you a link to content of interest

  • ann.bjornander
    Message 1 of 146 , Apr 8, 2008
      Thank you all! Wonderful.
      How will I have time to read Catullus and Co, now.....
      :-D
      Ann

      --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Sally Winchester

    • irenesbooks@optonline.net
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 21, 2010
        irenesbooks@... sent you a link to the following content:

        november book chats: 'the spartacus war' by barry strauss
        http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2010/10/november-book-chats-the-spartacus-war-by-barry-strauss-november-3-and-17.html

        The sender also included this note:

        Great read!

        --
        Sent via a FeedFlare link from a FeedBurner feed.
        http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78966&topic=13246