Re: [Roman_History_Books] Re: irenesbooks@optonline.net sent you a link to content of interest

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 146 , Apr 8 12:27 PM
      I wish Yahoo would fix the hyperlink thingy. The full links in my
      prior past are:

      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist1a.htm

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/
      2006/10/aristotle_detec.html

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

    • irenesbooks@optonline.net
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 21, 2010
        irenesbooks@... sent you a link to the following content:

        november book chats: 'the spartacus war' by barry strauss
        http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2010/10/november-book-chats-the-spartacus-war-by-barry-strauss-november-3-and-17.html

        The sender also included this note:

        Great read!

        --
        Sent via a FeedFlare link from a FeedBurner feed.
        http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78966&topic=13246