Chat room access

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      FYI

      Some of you had trouble accessing the chat recently. See Vicki's
      comment below. (We had discussed fixing the chat room access page on
      my website, as AIM had screwed up the images in the script, and I did
      by eliminating the images.)

      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      You may want to test it.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)