Re: Chatroom

  • MarkowitzH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 1999
      Thank you again, Irene. This is a fine location, entirely satisfactory and
      it is easy to envision the Roman History Chat Group being more popular as a
      result of its greater visibility in a group that is predisposed to be
      friendly toward it.

      I had no problem getting into the new chat group using AOL.

      My name in this group will be HalM

      Hal
    • ILIADHOMER@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 1999
        Hi, Irene:
        I tried the new chat site and it seemed to work fine for me.
        I will be there under my old name of ancientnut.

        JOHN GOMER
      • Jacqueline Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 1999
          Irene,

          Looks like a great location. I signed up for all the
          history sites I liked! Just greedy I guess. Anyway
          I am called beckwith49 there.

          Jackie Wilson

          --- MarkowitzH@... wrote:
          > From: MarkowitzH@...
          >
          > Thank you again, Irene. This is a fine location,
          > entirely satisfactory and
          > it is easy to envision the Roman History Chat Group
          > being more popular as a
          > result of its greater visibility in a group that is
          > predisposed to be
          > friendly toward it.
          >
          > I had no problem getting into the new chat group
          > using AOL.
          >
          > My name in this group will be HalM
          >
          > Hal

          > ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news
          > at ONElist!
          > Join our community member news update
          > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/onelist_announce
          > "here</A>