Fwd: [LindseyDavis] FW: Lindsay on Radio 4

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
      FYI

      Irene

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Ginny Lindzey <ginlindzey@...>
      > Date: March 30, 2008 12:22:30 PM EDT
      > To: lindseydavisupdates@...
      > Subject: [LindseyDavis] FW: Lindsay on Radio 4
      >

      >> From the wonderful Pam Davies--information on hearing Lindsey online!
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > ginny
      > Ginny Lindzey, Webmistress
      > The Official Website of Lindsey Davis
      > http://www.lindseydavis.co.uk
      >
      > "...the best author site I've ever visited. You get the feeling
      > of an alert, steely intelligence--and a good strong left hook
      > to go with it." --The Bookseller
      >> Radio 4 provides a "listen again" facility for up to a week,
      >> so until next Thursday (not sure when they change it... I
      >> suppose as soon as next week's is uploaded) you can hear
      >> Lindsay reading "Twice Tried, Twice hung, Twice Buried" by
      >> going to
      >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/afternoon_reading.shtml and
      >> clicking on "Thursday"
      >>
      >> The programme about the making of the Reading Group series
      >> was broadcast on Thursday morning, and is also available:
      >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/pip/d1a9a/
      >>

      >> Best wishes
      >>
      >> Pam

    • Beverly & Ian Jennings
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
        Thanks Irene. I love Radio 4 and listen to it a lot.

        Beverly & Ian Jennings

        bjennings3@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
          Yes, I saw it was on. I meant to listen to it over the weekend but
          forgot. From the synopsis, though, I don't think it was a Roman one.

          --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Hahn Irene