Chat reminder: final Gibbon on Wednesday, 3/5/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008

      Title: Chat reminder: final Gibbon on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday March 5, 2008
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date & time (equivalent to 9:30 EST) for our final Gibbon chat.

      We will discuss chapter 38 & "General Observations On The Fall Of The Roman Empire In The West."

      There are e-text versions available as shown in both above links.

      See you all Wednesday!