Chat Reminder: Gibbon on Wednesday, 2/20/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2008

      Title: Chat Reminder: Gibbon on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday February 20, 2008
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date & time (equivalent to 9:30 EST) for the first of two chats of our final Gibbon venture.

      This Wednesday we will discuss chapters 36 & 37. There are e-text versions available as shown in our blog http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      As you can see in the blog, Bingley has just entered a new post on monasticism with links to great paintings / altar pieces.

      See you all Wednesday!