Chat reminder, Wednesday: Fortune's Favorites, 2/6/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008

      Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday: Fortune's Favorites

      Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equal to 9:30 EST or UTC/GMT -5 Hours) for our third and final chat on Colleen McCullough's "Fortune's Favorites."

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/ (where you will find suggested discussion points in the post "final round")

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008

        Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday: Fortune's Favorites

        Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008

          Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday: Fortune's Favorites

          Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008

            Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday: Fortune's Favorites

            Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008