New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- January 2008

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Happy New Year,

      110 titles have been added to January's catalogue of newest arrivals .
      As usual, this month's attached list of titles have been posted for
      sale under the Recent Acquisitions link at out website,
      www.ancientworldbooks.com . All titles, as always, are offered on a
      first come, first served basis. Feel free to browse our website. For
      descriptions regarding the condition and contents of any book on the
      list, feel free to click on the link to our recent acquisitions:
      http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      Orders may be placed online, by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is
      quickest to confirm availability and order through our secure website
      at www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to
      your shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'. Sorry about any cross-posting.

      Regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      Ancient World Books
      1057 Steeles Ave. W., PO Box 81668