Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, Fortune's Favorites, 1/2/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, Fortune's Favorites

      Date: Wednesday January 2, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equal to 9:30 EST or UTC/GMT -5 Hours) for our first of three chats on Colleen McCullough's "Fortune's Favorites.

      In this busy holiday season, we'll try for Synopses and Parts I & II.

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      NOTE: Some of us had problems accessing and/or staying in the chat room during the last two chats. If the problem persists, we will have to look at other chat rooms.

      Happy New Year!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, Fortune's Favorites