Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, Venus in Copper, 12/12/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2007

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, Venus in Copper

      Date: Wednesday December 12, 2007
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equal to 9:30 EST or UTC/GMT -5 Hours) for our chat on "Venus in Copper by Lindsey Davis, a Marcus Didius Falco mystery. But have your Juvenal handy too! ;-)

      Please note that the date is not the usual "third Wednesday" because of the upcoming holidays which keep a number of us too busy to chat.

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, Venus in Copper

        Date: Wednesday December 12, 2007
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007

          Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, Venus in Copper

          Date: Wednesday December 12, 2007