New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- December 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello,

      Just in time for the holidays, December's catalogue of newest arrivals
      includes over 200 titles. This month's attached list of titles have
      been posted for sale under the Recent Acquisitions link at out
      website, www.ancientworldbooks.com All titles as always are offered
      on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to browse our website.
      For further descriptions regarding the condition and contents of any
      book on the list, feel free to click on the link to our recent
      acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      Orders may be placed online, by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is
      quickest to confirm availability and order through our secure website
      at www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to
      your shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'.

      Regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      Ancient World Books