Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday, Juvenal, 12/5/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday, Juvenal

      Date: Wednesday December 5, 2007
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equal to 9:30 EST or UTC/GMT -5 Hours) for our postponed chat on Juvenal's satires. Initial recommendation is satires 1, 2, 4, 6 & 8. Bingley suggested to add 10, 11 & 14. I'm not sure how many we can cover in 1 1/2 hours.

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007

        Title: Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday, Juvenal

        Date: Wednesday December 5, 2007
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007

          Title: Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday, Juvenal

          Date: Wednesday December 5, 2007