My most recent blog post: "a good mystery: why we read"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      (There's a problem with my blog, the "e-mail this" feature doesn't
      work. It's not at my end, as it applies to both my blogs and may
      have temporarily gotten lost in TypePad's Friday maintenance.)

      So I'm posting the link here. If it doesn't work -- an occasional
      Yahoo failure -- simply copy the link into your browser.

      "a good mystery: why we read"
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/
      2007/12/good-mystery-wh.html

      If you want to share what brought you to read books, please comment
      at the bottom of the blog entry.

      :-)

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

    • daphne sayed
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Irene It worked for me.Before I was ill I was reading Juvenal in my Latin group. they are so caustic but the Latin is really difficult.

        Daphne.