Re: [Roman_History_Books] Norman Mailer's "Ancient Evenings"

  • Richard Dorsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007
      I remembered reading the book. When I looked in my
      library there it was, but without a handwriten note
      anywhere to tell me what I had thought about while
      reading it. Does anyone have a suggestion of how to
      remember what they read last week? I don't think I am
      a Mailer fan, but I am willing to recommend Ancient
      Evenings if only because I can't remember anything bad
      about it. Richard Dorsey
      --- Irene Hahn <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

      > Peter Stothart in his blog today,
      > http://timescolumns.typepad.com/
      > stothard/, discusses Norman Mailer and mentiones his
      > "Ancient Evenings."
      >
      > Has anyone read that book?
      >
      > Irene
      >
      > Roman History Reading Group