Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 10/17/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday October 17, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (equal to 9:30 EDT or UTC/GMT -4 Hours) for the third of three chats on H.H. Scullard's "History of the Roman World: 753 to 146 BC".

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      I'm still handicapped with my injury, but will be present, this time hopefully for the entire chat.

      See you then!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007