Re: Michael Curtis Ford

  • drdadv
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
      It has been some time since I read The Last King and The Ten Thousand. Nothing stands
      out. Both works were comprehensive and historically accurate to a student of ancient
      history. I write about Sertorius and was interested in what the author had to say about
      Mitridates and the outlaw Roman general. I recommend him for a good read. Richard
      Dorsey. d--- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn <irenesbooks@...>