FS: New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- October 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Greetings,

      October's catalogue of newest arrivals includes over 150 titles. This
      month's attached list of titles have been posted for sale under the
      Recent Acquisitions link at our website, www.ancientworldbooks.com .
      All titles, as always, are offered on a first come, first served
      basis. For further descriptions regarding the condition and contents
      of any book on the list, feel free to click on the link to our recent
      acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      Orders may be placed online, by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is
      quickest to confirm availability and order through our secure website
      at www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to
      your shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/yv4bwz

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'. Feel free to browse our website.

      Best Regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      Ancient World Books
      1057 Steeles Ave. W., PO Box 81668