How far too read in Scullard for Wednesday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      To all of you who are actively participating in the book chat:

      Making my own way through the Scullard book, I don't think we'll make
      it all the way through Part I ("Rome and Italy") on Wednesday, there
      is too much to absorb.

      I have come to think that we may have to break up the book for an
      additional session in 2008, as we did with Gibbon..

      So please read as far as you can comfortably make it, and we'll talk
      some more about this at the end of Wednesday's chat.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/