FS: New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- September 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      September's catalogue of newest arrivals includes about 115 titles. As
      usual, The attached list of titles have been posted for sale under the
      Recent Acquisitions link at out website, www.ancientworldbooks.com .
      All titles are offered on a first come, first served basis. Feel free
      to browse our website. For further descriptions regarding the
      condition and contents of any book on the list, feel free to click on
      the link to the recent acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/3a3pen

      Orders may be placed online, by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is
      quickest to confirm availability and order through our secure website
      at www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to
      your shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/3a3pen

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'.

      Best Regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      Ancient World Books