Irene not availabe for chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      FYI

      I have to send my laptop in for repairs (broken fan most likely) and won't get it back for a week or two.

      To my friends: You are on your own for the chat. :(

      I may be able to check my e-mail occasionally.

    • Beverly & Ian Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        Everyone,

        I just wanted to add that I'll be unavailable for chat on Wednesday night. I have to make an unexpected trip to see my mother. So I'll see everyone in September and hope everyone has a great August.

        Beverly(Heloise)

        Beverly & Ian Jennings
        E-mail: bjennings3@...