New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- July 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      July's catalogue of newest arrivals includes over 100 titles. As
      usual, The attached list of titles have been posted for sale under the
      Recent Acquisitions link at out website, www.ancientworldbooks.com .
      All titles are offered on a first come, first served basis. Feel free
      to browse our website. For further descriptions regarding the
      condition and contents of any book on the list, feel free to click on
      the link to the recent acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is quickest to
      confirm availability and order through our secure website at
      www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to your
      shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      In addition to Paypal, we have now added Google Payments as an option
      for payment.

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'.

      Regards,

      Ancient World Books
      1057 Steeles Ave. W., PO Box 81668