Reminder - Bookchat On Hannibal by Ross Leckie

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000

      Bookchat On Hannibal by Ross Leckie

      Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time in the
      chatroom http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm to discuss
      the first half of the Hannibal book.

      Proposed discussion points can be found in
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm .

      AOL members: It's best to delete your "temporary internet files"
      and click on your computer's browser to access the chat.

      See you Wednesday...

      Irene
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000

        Bookchat On Hannibal by Ross Leckie