Book Chat Reminder: Gibbon, 6/20/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: Gibbon

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we met at the stated day and time, i.e. 9:30 p.m. EDT (UTC/GMT -4 Hours)for our intermittent chats on Gibbon, this time the first of three, and Chapters XXII to XXVI.

      More Information:

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007

        Title: Book Chat Reminder: Gibbon

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007

          Title: Book Chat Reminder: Gibbon

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2007
          Time: 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007

            Title: Book Chat Reminder: Gibbon

            Date: Wednesday June 20, 2007