Re: [Roman_History_Books] Web-based Lectures

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2007
      Richard, you can zip it.

      From: Richard Dorsey
      To: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 4:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [Roman_History_Books] Web-based Lectures

      Irene, I wrote a mag article on Understanding what you
      see at the Roman Forum edited by a professor at the U.
      of Rome. It is 46Megs. My email only carries 10Mg.
      Do you know how to condense text and photos for email.
      I can mail it, but who knows if it is pertinent.
      Please excuse my spelling until I can find the spell
      check on this new computer. Incidently, I found and
      corrected the misprint of "preceps" for Princeps.
      Thank you, R. Dosey