Re: [Roman_History_Books] "The Last Cato"

  • Beverly & Ian Jennings
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2007
      Yes - me!

      I read it several months ago. The reviewer is right in that it makes you want to research some of the topics mentioned in the book.
      The main character, the nun, has several adventures that are pretty unbelievable, but it's still a good read.

      Beverly & Ian Jennings
      8148 N. Elmwood Ave
      Kansas City, MO 64119
      USA