"The Last Cato"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2007
      Has anyone read "The Last Cato"?

      http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/05/14/203600.php

    • Beverly & Ian Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2007
        Yes - me!

        I read it several months ago. The reviewer is right in that it makes you want to research some of the topics mentioned in the book.
        The main character, the nun, has several adventures that are pretty unbelievable, but it's still a good read.

        Beverly & Ian Jennings
        8148 N. Elmwood Ave
        Kansas City, MO 64119
        USA