New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- May 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hello,

      This month's catalogue of newest arrivals in classical and medieval
      studies includes about 250 titles. As usual, The list of titles have
      been posted for sale under the Recent Acquisitions link at out
      website, www.ancientworldbooks.com . All titles are offered on a
      first come, first served basis. Feel free to browse our website. For
      further descriptions regarding the condition and contents of any book
      on the list, feel free to click on the link to the recent
      acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is quickest to
      confirm availability and order through our secure website at
      www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to your
      shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      If you would like to leave a list of wants, you may do so at our
      website under 'Offline Search Service'.

      Best regards,

      Shalender Jolly

      Ancient World Books