Book Chart Reminder, Wednesday, 4/18/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007

      Title: Book Chart Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday April 18, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet for the second of three chats on Colleen McCullough's "The Grass Crown" at the stated day and time (9:30 US EDT).

      Lets try through Chapter IV, or maybe VII, which covers more or less the end of the Social War.

      Background info: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      Blog: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all then!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007