Book Chat reminder: First "Grass Crown" chat, 4/4/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007

      Title: Book Chat reminder: First "Grass Crown" chat

      Date: Wednesday April 4, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet for the first of three chats on Colleen McCullough's "The Grass Crown" at the stated day and time (9:30 US EDT).

      Lets try through either Chapter III or IV; both move into the Social War.

      Background info: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      Blog: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      (I'll try to do some blogging on the war before Wednesday.)

      See you all then!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007

        Title: Book Chat reminder: First "Grass Crown" chat

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007

          Title: Book Chat reminder: First "Grass Crown" chat

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007

            Title: Book Chat reminder: First "Grass Crown" chat