Re: [Roman_History_Books] Two new Bryn Mawr Reviews: Vitruvius / Ovid

  • Judy Geary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 4:29 AM
      Maybe I hold the record -- I got this message 145 times. What happened?
      JG

      Irene Hahn wrote:

      > Here are two new links to Bryn Mawr Classical Reviews:
      >
      > Vitruvius - Ten Books on Architecture
      > http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/bmcr/2000/2000-03-29.html
      >
      > The Metamorphosis of Ovid: From Chaucer to Ted Hughes
      > http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/bmcr/2000/2000-03-30.html
      >
      > Irene
      > http://members.xoom.com/placida/

      > Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
      > 1. Fill in the brief application
      > Apply NOW!
    • Jimmyjb
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 9:19 AM
        I only got 148 copies of the message. But I actually clicked on the urls all
        148 times.
        So that gets me in the Guinness book as slowest learner I guess. :-)

        Actually, not a problem Irene. It's lonely here by the 'puter and those
        messages made me
        feel important.

        Jim B.