Reminder: Online Chat with Jim Duffy, "Sand of the Arena" on Wednesday, 3/21/2007, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007

      Title: Reminder: Online Chat with Jim Duffy, "Sand of the Arena" on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Come and meet Jim Duffy of "Sand of the Arena" at the stated day and time = 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm U.S. EDT.

      Background is here: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm and in my blog http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/ .

      I'm hoping for a good turnout.

      Newcomers, please test the Chat Room http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm .

      To All: Please select a largish font, those of us with laptops will thank you!

      You might want to think about your questions for Jim ahead of time. And keep them reasonably short please, the text box in the chat feature is a bit limited as to numbers of characters. (Which also means that Jim on occasion may have to split his response in two, so please be patient with him.)

      Jim and I are looking forward to seeing you!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007

        Title: Reminder: Online Chat with Jim Duffy, "Sand of the Arena" on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday March 21, 2007
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
        Notes: Come and meet Jim Duffy of "Sand of the Arena" at the stated day and time = 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm U.S. EDT. Foe people out the USA, please check the world time clock, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ .

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007

          Title: Reminder: Online Chat with Jim Duffy, "Sand of the Arena" on Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday March 21, 2007
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
          Notes: Come and meet Jim Duffy of "Sand of the Arena" at the stated day and time = 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm U.S. EDT. For people outside the USA, please check the world time clock, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ .

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007

            Title: Reminder: Online Chat with Jim Duffy, "Sand of the Arena" on Wednesday