Pompeii Uncovered

  • bingleyausten
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      I caught this 2-hour programme about the archaelogy of Pompeii and
      Herculaneum on the National Geographic Channel last night. As you know,
      we are reading Robert Harris's "Pompeii" later in the year. Much of the
      programme's content was very relevant, including discussion about the
      aqueduct and sewage disposal as well as the usual topics.

      The programme was a bit repetitive so if all the talk about sewage
      makes you want to use your own facilities or if you fancy a cup of tea,
      you won't miss much.