New Arrival of Books at Ancient World Books -- February 2007

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hello All,

      This month's catalogue of newest arrivals includes well over 100
      titles. As usual, The attached list of titles have been posted for
      sale under the Recent Acquisitions link at out website,
      www.ancientworldbooks.com . All titles are offered on a first come,
      first served basis. Feel free to browse our website. For further
      descriptions regarding the condition and contents of any book on the
      list, feel free to click on the link to the recent acquisitions:
      http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is quickest to
      confirm availability and order through our secure website at
      www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to your
      shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      Ancient World Books