Just wanted tosay thank you!

  • epsilon2675
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      I rarely post on this forum and I have never joined in the chat
      sessions. I have lurked more than anything else. I tune in from time
      to time and look at the books you will be discussing. I have been
      tuned in for about a year. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you
      out there for being so active in delivering the Classical World to the
      present- and to me! I have enjoyed so much of the literature you have
      suggested, and Pliny, Cicero, Livy, and others have all come alive for
      me. I have enjoyed some of the novels you have posted(Memoirs of
      Hadrian,Vidal's Justinian, and several others), and have enjoyed the
      adjuncts as well in related archeological and historical readings. I
      just wanted to say that this forum is probably alot larger than you
      might think, as I am sure there are many out there who, like me, reap
      the great benefits of your interest and scholarship in silence.

      Tom