Fw: Books for 2007 Chats

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 3:59 PM
      FYI, all!

      See my review: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/r_sandarena.htm

      From: Jim Duffy
      To: Irene Hahn
      Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:34 PM
      Subject: Books for 2007 Chats

      Hi Irene:

      Just thought I'd toss my hat into the ring to see if you might be interested in having the group read and discuss "Sand of the Arena." It will be out in paperback in November, 2006 (with a cool new gladiator cover by adventure artist Dan Dos Santos). It's also available in many libraries. In addition, Book 2 in the series ("Fight For Rome"), which follows the gladiator troupe into the civil war of AD 69, will be out in February, 2007.

      As I mentioned before, I'd be happy to participate in any of your discussions on it. Just say the word.

      All the best,

      -- Jim

      -------------------
      James Duffy
      Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Tel: 954.474.7368
      jim@...
      ----
      Now available:
      "Sand of the Arena: A Gladiators of the Empire Novel"
      Coming Soon:
      "Fight For Rome: A Gladiators of the Empire Novel"
      For more information visit:
      www.JamesDuffy.info