Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book chat on Wednesday, September 6

  • Richard Dorsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Irene, Re: Quintus Sertorius; tried to send a message
      to you 9/2, but could not tell if it was "sent."
      Advise receipt or lack thereof. I may need
      instructions on how to respond. R. Dorsey
      drdadv@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006

        Also, if you want to reply to a post, you just use your e-mail and "Reply".

        If you want to post something, either go to the above site or e-mail to Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com.

        Hope that helps.

        http://mail.yahoo.com