Book chat on Wednesday, September 6

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hello all!

      My apologies that I have not send out a formal reminder yet.

      However, "Ernesto" played more havoc here than expected and knocked out a lot of power, including our cable/internet access which just came back on. (Luckily I had power otherwise, but we lost a big tree on our property.)

      See you all Wednesday, September 6, 9:30 PM EDT

    • Richard Dorsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Irene, Re: Quintus Sertorius; tried to send a message
        to you 9/2, but could not tell if it was "sent."
        Advise receipt or lack thereof. I may need
        instructions on how to respond. R. Dorsey
        drdadv@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006

          Also, if you want to reply to a post, you just use your e-mail and "Reply".

          If you want to post something, either go to the above site or e-mail to Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com.

          Hope that helps.

          http://mail.yahoo.com