New poll for Roman_History_Books

  • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the Roman_History_Books
      group:

      What do you want to get out of this e-mail group?

      o Access to book chat
      o Information on books related to Roman History
      o Online discussion on the books and Roman History
      o Other: Please post your comments!

      http://www.onelist.com/polls/Roman_History_Books

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2001
        Roman_History_Books group:

        What do you prefer as our next read
        after "Last Seen in Massilia?

        (Details in prior e-mail)

        o Margaret George: Cleopatra
        o Allan Massie: Augustus

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2001
          Roman_History_Books group:

          We are considering changing the day of
          the chats from Wednesday to Thursday.

          If you have already voted on the
          Ancient/Classical History Forum, kindly
          do not vote twice. Thank you!

          o Wednesday is the only day available for me
          o I prefer Thursday
          o Either day is fine with me

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!