Ancient World Books: August books for Sale

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Our newest list of titles have been posted for sale under the Recent
      Acquisitions link at out website, www.ancientworldbooks.com . All
      titles are offered on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to
      browse our website. For further descriptions regarding the condition
      and contents of any book on the list, feel free to click on the link
      to the recent acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/zu3mk

      Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is quickest to
      confirm availability and order through our secure website at
      www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to your
      shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/zu3mk

      Best regards,
      Shalender Jolly
      www.ancientworldbooks.com