Roman History Books blogging update

  • lennep95
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hello all!

      I'm on vacation, and my intent to continue blogging Marius has come to
      nil ... I'm too busy enjoying myself. <grin>

      However, for those of you who may be interested in classical music, I'm
      blogging my experiences at Lenox/Tanglewood, the summer home of the
      Boston Symphony, and my home away from home... with pictures where I am
      able to take them. Go to http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      I'll be back blogging Roman History a week from now.